1. Sagar Patil and Shankar Meharwade (2011),"A study on performance analysis of banks listed on BANKEX: a CAMELS framework approach", 5th International Conference of Management and Behavioural Sciences, held at Haridwar
2. Sagar Patil (2012), "A study on Financial Analysis", Presented and won second prize in paper presentation conducted by Nagarjuna College of Engg and Technology, Chickballapur
3. Sagar Patil (2013), "Financial Engineering and Innovation as Return Management Tool: A comparison of ADR's with Stocks listed on NASDAQ and SENSEX respectively", presented in paper presentation conducted by Nagarjuna College of Engg and Technology, Chickballapur
4. Sagar Patil and Madhuri Dharamdas (2013), "Innovation in the field of teaching with traditional v/s modern teaching methods: a case study of BVBMBA CTE Track", national level paper presentation conducted by Nagarjuna College of Engg and Technology, Chickballapur
5. Sagar Patil and Madhuri Dharamdas (2014), "A study on disclosure and its impact on share prices: evidence from Indian pharmaceutical industry", Presented and won best paper award at a "National Conference on Recent Trends in Management" organized by Department of Management Studies, K.S.School of Engg and Management, Bangalore.
6. Sagar Patil, Madhuri Dharamdas and Manjunath Anegundi (2014), A STUDY ON DISCLOSURE AND ITS IMPACT ON SHARE PRICES: A STUDY OF INDIAN BANKS", presented at International Seminar "Bhruti 2014" at SRI SRI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, GOA on 14th Nov 2014.
7. A study on the impact of news on share prices: Evidence from Indian banking sector”, 2nd International Conference on Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Development. 2016
8. A journey from darkness to brightness: A case of MFI with special reference to Spandana Spoorthy 3rd International Conference on Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Development. 2017
9. Microfinance and Economic Development: A case of selected districts of Karnataka International Conference on Sustainability and Business. 2018